Lace up, card-battling sports fans. We’re kicking off the new NHL season with the release of NHL SuperCard. Following in the footsteps of MyNBA and WWE SuperCard, 2K launched a new take on the CCG with NHL SuperCard today.
Just duck into your local app store and look for our cover star: NHL All-Star, 2014 U.S. Olympic Team Captain and Minnesota Wild left wing Zach Parise.
Here’s the short list of features in NHL SuperCard:
- EXTENSIVE ROSTER – Explore a lineup of more than 450 current and legendary NHL players, including NHL SuperCard cover athlete Zach Parise alongside Paul Coffey, Doug Gilmour, Brett Hull, Cam Neely, Jacques Plante, Felix Potvin, Luc Robitaille, Jeremy Roenick and Scott Stevens.
- QUICK GAME – Participate in quick battle games and add new players to starting lineups.
- SEASON MODE – Compete against others in week-long NHL season simulations and earn significant rewards.
- RIVALS CLASH EVENTS – Pick a side and join likeminded players to compete against rivals for rewards.
- PLAYER TRAINING – Train player cards in playmaking, stick handling, focus and skating to perform at their maximum potential.
- LOTS OF CARDS – Over 450 cards are in the mix at launch featuring seven rarity levels.
- CARD ENHANCEMENTS – Increase player ratings through acquisition of various enhancement-driven cards.
If you’re ready to hit the ice, download the free game.