Ronnie2K here with some NBA 2K14 Patch 4 Notes. It was released this afternoon, 1/23 on Xbox One and will be released on PS4 shortly. Will update you when confirmed; as always feel free to stay tuned to my Twitter account- http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K.
Here are the notes:
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).
2K Sports NBA 2K14 WWE 2K14 NBA 2K13 NBA 2K NHL 2K11 2K Games XCOM XCOM: Enemy Unknown Ace Patrol Spec Ops: The Line Civilization Revolution Darkness II BioShock 2K Marin The Bureau Gearbox Borderlands Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage Mr. Torgue Duke Nukem Forever Mafia II Spec Ops Firaxis Sid Meier Civilization V: Brave New World Civilization IV